Nursing is as much of a calling as it is a career path. Connect with patients and make an impact in the lives of others. Is this your calling?
This 1-year region pathway offers training in the use of conventional and automated machining & manufacturing equipment and software. Today manufacturing includes the use of computers, robots, 3D printing, CNC-computer numerical controllers, virtual reality, and many automated processes. Students will have the opportunity to work with industry-recognized equipment and software such as HAAS, MasterCam, AutoCAD, and ProEngineer.
- Understand the manufacturing process.
- Understand properties & production of metals.
- Understand basic machine tool elements and basic machining processes.
- Understand basic CAD/CAM.
- Understand basic principles & components of fluid power & basic design of electrical controls as it applies to the automation industry.
View the High School Course Guide for an in-depth look at the courses outlined below.
High School Credits:
7613 Nurse Aide Theory (1)
7614 Nurse Aide Clinical (1)
7G87 Medical Law & Ethics (2)
7G86 Clinical Pathology for Allied Health (2)
7G71 Pharmacology (2)
Total College Credits:
Annual National Average Salary for a Registered Nurse: $77,400
- Registered Nurse
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Traveling Nurse
- Health Educator